Registration Access Data Protocol (RDAP) Center
We have been involved since the very beginning of this new protocol, a modern replacement of Whois. Some projects we have been working on:
- Standards and Conformance
- "Finding the Authoritative Registration Data (RDAP) Service", RFC7484.
- "RDAP Deployment Findings and Update", draft-blanchet-regext-rdap-deployfindings
- RDAP Server Conformance Test Suite: more than 150 tests implemented to be exercized against an RDAP server implementation. Used by more than 30 different RDAP server implementations, including major registries (both domain and IP address) and major registrars. If you have implemented an RDAP server, we can offer you access to this test suite. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Active Member of the IETF regext working group and ICANN RDAP Pilot Program
- Author of the initial version of the ICANN RDAP Profile
- RDAP Training for registries, registrars, implementors
- Multiple presentations (ICANN, IETF)